If there's one blog I visit almost daily, it's Crystal Paine's Money Saving Mom. I love her practical tips, honest transparency, and conversational writing style.
I enjoy the deals she blogs about, but her posts on home organization, goal setting, and discipline are particularly inspiring. So when she offered bloggers a preview of her new ebook 21 Days to a More Disciplined Life, I was thrilled.
I've been doing a quick, overview read and am starting a 21-day read on Monday, October 29, implementing her plan. Would you like to join me?
Here's what you can expect:
- Read about 2 pages each day
- Complete a "mega-project" to work on throughout those 21 days. You'll be picking one on Day 1. You know, that project that could be accomplished if you worked on it consistently for a short bit of time? (i.e. arranging a song, organizing the garage, cleaning the basement, etc.)
- Get inspired and motivated!
- Learn how to implement more discipline into a busy life.
- Finish the 21 days with a sense of satisfaction!
Through Thursday, you can download the book for $0.99 in two ways:
If you'd like to enter to win a free copy, leave a comment below, and I'll choose a winner by Thursday, October 25, at 3:00 p.m. CST. If you don't have a facebook account, send me an email, and I'll include you in the drawing.